Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Palawan Beach

During the September holidays, mummy was busy marking but she still found the time to take me to Sentosa. We spent a wonderful morning playing on Palawan Beach. There is a nice fountain that shoots water at me at unexpected times, making me squeal and scream. I really wanted to play with the water but I was a bit scared too, so I hung on to mummy's hand the whole time. I also enjoyed playing with my sand toys. I'm not afraid of the sand and the sea anymore. Now I'll voluntarily go into the water and mummy and daddy must watch me carefully.




I wanna play...













...but I'm scared.













Daddy is forcing me to take a photo.













Playing on the beach.








Did you notice my new swimsuit? Now I'm too old to be just running around in my swim diapers, even though I still prefer to be more 'naked' when I go to the swimming pool.





2 Comments:
Blogger The Gadget Daddy had this to say:

Hi Kor Kor Gerald,
next time we go to the beach together to build sandcastles okay?

 

Blogger SengSeng had this to say:

Hi Gabriel,
yes! we must go to the beach together. enjoy yourself in vienna. catch you when you get back to hot, sweltering S'pore.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter