Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Saturday, June 16, 2007
The civil defence heritage centre

Mummy and daddy brought me to visit the Civil Defence Heritage Centre on Friday. It is located at the old central fire station and I got to see and climb onto lots of fire engines.
Here we are in front of one of the earlier fire engines.
An exhibit showing the Bukit Ho Swee fire.
Mummy got me to put on a fireman's hat though I refused to wear the uniform.










I also had an "accident" as this is the first time mummy tried to bring me out without my trusty Pampers and I was so engrossed in playing that by the time I said, "Toilet! Toilet!" my pants were already wet. =(

Mummy is trying to gradually bring me out without my Pampers as I will be starting pre-school next year and they don't allow the children to wear diapers at all.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter