Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Auntie Rachel's wedding

Today is my yiyi's wedding. Yiyi, or Auntie Rachel, is mummy's sister. The wedding is held in Wesley Methodist Church.



Daddy, mummy and me in front of the wedding car.








That's me in church waiting for the service to start.








This is me with Uncle Choon Yew, who is mummy's brother.










Mummy and me.








Posing with popo.








Gong gong walking yi yi down the aisle.









Uncle Paul and yi yi signing the marriage certificate.








After the service, I had to take a "milk break".









I think I am a very good boy today. I was cooperative and didn't make any noise during the service. Of course it helped that mummy was stuffing my mouth with raisins so that I couldn't make noise. Everyone said I was very cute too. I followed yi yi and uncle Paul down the aisle after the wedding and everyone was smiling and waving at me. Guess I managed to steal some of the bride's limelight. Yiyi, hope you don't mind!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter