Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Some recent pictures

To all my fans out there who have missed seeing pictures of me in this blog, it is because Mummy has been really busy at work. I haven't been going anywhere and when mummy is with me at home, she is always marking and so she has no time to take pictures of me. Since today is Mother's Day, she thought she should perform her motherly duties and she took some pictures of me playing. 2 new videos are also uploaded on the right. Enjoy!






Eating... yum yum!













Colouring.









Shopping.

Some more shopping... guess I take after mummy. Hee.





1 Comments:
Blogger Jayson had this to say:

I wish i had a son like him! haha helpful, cute what else can you ask for! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter