Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Sunday, July 23, 2006
BUTS

Mummy and Daddy brought me to my first picnic and ballet performance. We went to Ballet Under The Stars at Fort Canning Park on Friday.

I enjoyed the picnic as we got to sit on the grass and I got to run around catching the bubbles mummy blew at me. I also watched some of the ballet performance but I fell asleep halfway through. We were not allowed to take pictures of the performance but here are some pictures of me during the picnic.





Mummy and me.














Daddy and me.













Look at all the bubbles.













Here I come, bubbles.











All that bubble-chasing is making me hungry, so I'm looking for my dinner.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter