Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Sunday, September 24, 2006
My Birthday Party (Part 1)

Mummy and Daddy invited friends from the cell group to our house on Saturday, 23rd Sept for a pizza party to celebrate my second birthday. Most of the guests are adults but I had a few little friends like Reuben, Justyn and Wien Tze. We didn't really play together, just alongside one another. I was a good boy cos I shared my toys. The adults seemed to have had a good time. They partied late into the night. I couldn't last all the way and went to sleep at about 11pm. I only opened my presents the next day.





This is my birthday outfit. Thank you aunty pricilla.




















Look at my cheekily handsome face.












I had a change of clothes for my cake cutting ceremony.










Mummy helping me cut my elmo cake.

















A family picture.

Thank you all aunties and uncles for your presents.

Click here to see the rest of the photos.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter