Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Monday, September 03, 2007
More advanced swimming

For the longest time, my swimming sessions consist of me walking around the shallow children's pool. I hated any floatation devices that mummy and daddy bought for me. (Mummy: We have bought all sort of models - the lifevest, the arm bands, the seated float, etc.)

Last week when mummy and daddy brought me swimming, they suddenly felt that I should try floating on my own. So daddy just went to the small store selling snacks and bought me a ring float. They took me over to the teaching pool and threw me in with the float. To their surprise, I didn't protest. Actually, I was hanging on for dear life as the water was a 1m deep. After a while, I got the hang of kicking and now I can move a little in the water with my float!


Help! I've been thrown into the pool!
Concentrating on staying afloat at 1.00m.
I'm getting the hang of it. Even duckie is getting a ride from me.
Now I can swimm with my daddy!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter