Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Monday, November 14, 2005
Haircut

Just brought Gerald for a haircut yesterday (13 Nov). We went to Junior League at Paragon and his haircut cost $15. I don't remember my haircut costing so much. My haircut cost like $8 up to the time I was in Sec 4. I gave up cutting my hair in JC altogether...




Here's a picture of him with his nice, new haircut.

He screamed the moment the hairdresser (yup, a hairdresser... gone were the days when mothers just put a bowl over their son's head and give him a coconut cut) took out the razor.

It took 3 persons to hold him down. Mummy, maid and Aunty Hai Nee were covered with hair in no time while Gerald screamed and squirmed and tried to twist his head away. Many people peered into the shop, wondering who was being slaughtered. Some smiled indulgently and some pointed to Gerald and ask if their own children wanted a haircut. Haha! I bet the hairdresser thought that the $15 was very hard-earned.


Oh well, as long as my Gerald is handsome!!! Kiss Kiss... MUAH!!!





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wah!! Expensive haircut definitely looks good!! Auntie Bihye's only cost $8. Cheapo huh?? You look really handsome, Gerald!! So make sure mummy brings you to the hairdresser's yah?? Whenever a bowl is placed on your head, you know what to do... just scream.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter