Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Sunday, December 25, 2005
More Christmas Deco

Mummy brought me out for one last round of Christmas photography on Friday cos Daddy didn't have to work that day. We went to the Christmas fair outside Taka and the World of Narnia outside Orchard MRT station.

While the women of Bethlehem drew water at the well, I was posing with mummy.











While shepherds watched their flocks by night, I was struggling to get down from mummy's arms.











Away in the manger, no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head.
Daddy and I was blocking the little baby Jesus. :P









Do the 3 of us look like the 3 wise men from the east who came bearing gifts for the baby Jesus?











I got a balloon but they tied it to my shirt. That's my Yehyeh (daddy's father) with me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter