Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Birthday Celebration

We went to celebrate daddy's birthday belatedly on Saturday (10 Dec). Mummy brought us to this nice cafe at Wheelock Place called the Big-O Cafe. They even had a nice kiddy menu for me and they gave me crayons to play with while we waited for the food.


Service not bad.... I got my own menu...















Hmmm.... wonder what shall I order?












Tsk tsk.... I ended up with a biscuit while mummy and daddy had nice food. No fair!












Poor me eating the biscuit. Actually it didn't taste that bad. Mummy gave me some of her chicken and daddy gave me some of his mash potatoes too.










Thay say I look more and more like Daddy as I grow older. Do you agree?












Haiz... why do mummy and daddy like to make me take pictures? But we look nice as a family, don't we?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter