Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Saturday, March 25, 2006
First Bad Fall

I had my first bad fall this week. I think it was on Tuesday, when mummy has already gone to work in the morning. Daddy was having a shower and Imah was in the kitchen getting me a drink. I was pushing my toy car on the floor when I somehow slipped and fell and knocked my mouth (nobody saw this happen). I cut my lips on my teeth and was bleeding... sob sob. So I ended up with sexy, swollen lips and a painful ulcer for the rest of the week.






This is me doing my most sexy Angelina Jolie impersonation.











Me and the offending car.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter