Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Year of the Dog

Today is the 1st day of CNY. I'm so excited cos I know I am going to get lots of ang baos this year. I went to visit mahmah and yehyeh, daddy's uncle, popo and gonggong and got to see the rest of the relatives along the way. Take a look at my exciting day and the people I visited.




A picture with mummy. I'm clapping because I'm so excited to be wearing my new Polo Ralph shirt and Gap trousers.















Eating New Year goodies... actually, all Mummy lets me eat are egg rolls. I'm eating my own biscuit here.









This is my cousin.











While all the adults had beer and coke, I got to drink milk. People always bully babies.












This is my popo.











Aunty Rachel and Uncle Paul.













My uncle Choon Yew.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter