Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Friday, March 03, 2006
First trip to the beach

We brought Gerald to the beach for the very first time today. Unfortunately, he didn't like it at all. He is a very clean boy and he couldn't stand the feeling of gritty sand underneath his feet or butt. He ended up crying and trying to climb on somebody for the whole time we were at the beach.





The sand is so dirty and prickly... I don't like this place!!!













Is there a way to get off this beach? I don't want to touch the sand.










I think I'll just sit on Daddy and try to avoid the sand. The sand castles look interesting though...









Maybe if I try real hard, I can play with my cup without touching any sand.





1 Comments:
Blogger Antanas/YongYong had this to say:

Cool... Just like my cousin who made her first trip to the beach. I wonder if I'll cry too when it's my turn. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter