Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Chinatown

Mummy and Daddy brought me to Chinatown yesterday to "ban nian huo". Wow!!! There was so many people there. It was so crowded and I was in my stroller, staring at legs going past me. I insited on being carried after a while cos it was no fun looking at people's legs and breathing in hot carbon dioxide sinking to the floor. I need oxygen!






Daddy flashing the V-sign for surviving the human crush! Imah is carrying me in a sling as I refused to sit in my stroller.












With Mummy and Imah. I'm looking everywhere but at the camera... as usual!












Daddy is happy he bought his curly bamboo. I'm looking at the laser light display.










Mummy is into everything red for the Chinese New Year!











It's the year of the dog.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter