Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Monday, September 25, 2006
My birthday party (Part 2)

On Sunday, 24th September, it was my grandparents' turn to celebrate my birthday. As I am the precious only grandson for both sets of grandparents, they are of cos happy to celebrate with me. Mummy and daddy invited mama, yeye, popo, gonggong and yiyi and uncle paul to our home for a home-cooked meal. My jiujiu was stuck in camp and couldn't come. But at least he bought me a present. Hehe...




A pic before the party.




















Mummy after a whole afternoon of cooking.











My mama and yeye.












My yiyi














I got a Big Bird cake this time.











Daddy helping me to blow out the candles.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter