Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Friday, September 28, 2007
Another milestone

Gerald kind of crossed another milestone today, a day after he turned 3. He now understands to concept of punishment. When he misbehaved in the afternoon, I scolded him and told him to go stand in his naughty corner. To my surprise, he went to the corner quietly, without protest and stood there looking sad. Don't know if he is sorry for his naughtiness but he definitely knows he was being punished and he didn't dare cry though there were tears in his eyes. Can't resist taking pictures though I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen when one is disciplining a child.







Gerald looking sad.

























Thinking about the errors of his ways.





2 Comments:
Blogger Tata had this to say:

I think I should teach Gerald how to rebel the way I do. hehehe

 

Blogger Tris had this to say:

Me thinks Gerald should teach me how to stay in the corner!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter