Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Wedding dinner

Daddy and mummy decided to take me to Auntie Hai Nee's wedding dinner. I haven't been to any since one a long time ago when I couldn't sit still and my parents ended up not eating much of their dinner. That was more than a year ago and mummy persuaded daddy to try again.


All dressed up for my night out.


Checking myself out in the mirror before my night out.



Me with Daddy.


Me with Mummy.

I managed to sit still for almost 2 hours at the dinner, from before 8pm to about 10pm. Of course, mummy went armed with an arsenal of goodies (from toy cars to biscuits to ribena) to bribe me into sitting still. On the whole, my parents are very proud of me. This time, they manged to eat most of their dinner!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter