Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Monday, November 28, 2005
Tissue Fun

One night, mummy was in the study doing her work and Imah was in the kitchen doing the laundry. Daddy wasn't home and I was left alone in the living room to entertain myself with my toys. I was unusually silent for a long while before Imah walked out of the kitchen and found this....



She quickly called mummy to look and mummy managed to capture all these snapshots of me caught in the act of being very naughty. Actually it was only the adults who thought I was naughty. I was in fact having lots of fun pulling tissues of the box.

Oh oh... caught in the act.

Tearing tissue into tiny bits requires lots of concentration.

Throwing tissue around is fun too.

Mummy, don't take my picture!!!

Tissue on my head.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter