Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Saturday, December 31, 2005
The hair and face saga

As promised, mummy brought me to Junior League on friday to salvage what is left of my hair. Since popo cut the front so short in the first place, the aunty there had no choice but to cut it short all around. Hope my hair will grow out decently and I will look like my usual handsome self by CNY. I have a reputation to maintain, you know?

I actually have a rash on my face here. Can you see? My fever went down on Thursday but a rash erupted all over my body and face and my eyes turned puffy. Daddy and mummy were so worried. They brought me to the Kid's Clinic on Friday morning but my usual Doc was not in so I had to see the other one. She said it could be a viral rash or a drug allergy cos of my puffy eyes. I got some antihistamines and now I'm much better. Luckily, the doc says the rash will not leave any scars so my handsome face will be good as new in 3 to 5 days' time. Hee!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter