Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Friday, January 06, 2006
And Jack came tumbling down.

I fell out of bed last night! I woke up in the middle of the night and insisted on joining mummy and daddy on the big bed. Why should they get to sleep on the big bed when I am stuck in my tiny cot? However I was tossing and turning in between daddy and mummy. So Daddy went and put me on the outside where I can get the wind from the fan while he slept in between me and mummy.

Everyone was sound asleep when there was a thud followed by a ear-shattering cry. I tossed and turned so much that I fell off the bed! I was so shocked that I just closed my eyes and cried. I cried and cried..... and then I fell asleep again without even opening my eyes to see what had happened. As long as I can hear mummy's voice telling me that everything is ok, I feel safe and secure and I went straight back to dreamland.

Next time, I'll make sure I sleep in between daddy and mummy. =)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter