Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Saturday, March 25, 2006
My videos

Mummy's friend, Aunty Shirley (Antanas' mummy), has shown her how to upload my videos onto this blog. They are now available on the right.

However mummy only has some old videos taken when I was quite young. And the videos are the silent movie type as mummy took them with her old digital camera which cannot capture sound and has a maximum screen time of 15 secs.

I'll be acting in my own block-busting motion picture soon so stay tuned!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter