Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Friday, October 06, 2006
Gerald's naughty

Yesterday night, Gerald "scolded" mummy. He was his usual mischevious self, trying to grab my pen and papers as I was marking. When I gathered my papers and pointed my finger at him, Gerald actually stopped and said "Naughty!" to me in a deep, angry voice. I was trying very hard to keep a straight face, as all parenting books and courses advised one to keep a straight, emotionless face when disciplining young children, but I ended up bursting into laughter. Hahaha... so cute, I actually got "scolded" by my son. How to discipline someone so cute?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter