Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Tree Top Walk

On Friday, mummy rushed home from work to spend time with the family and Daddy decided to take us to the Tree Top Walk for some exercise. I was very excited as it was my first time there.

Daddy brought us to the Venus Drive entrance as it was supposed to be the shorter way in. Before we reached the tree top walk, we had to trek about 2.4km into the "jungle". But it sure felt longer than 2.4km... we walked and walked for almost 40 minutes before we reached the ranger's station. Of course, as the king of the family, I was carried in turns by mummy, daddy and Imah.


Look at me being carried through the jungle:

































There were lots and lots of trees around. We even saw monkeys! Mummy said I am a naughty monkey too as I was born in the year of the monkey.

After walking like forever, during which I walked less than 100 m, we finally reached the tree top walk.












The walk is actually a long bridge suspended above the tree tops.










I actually did some walking on the walk.

















After the walk, look at all the steps we have to climb to get out of the place. Overall, it was a fun outing cos I was the only one who wasn't tired and sweating after the trek. Hehehe...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter