Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Monday, May 01, 2006
Camping... yet again...

Mummy went camping over the weekend again and I was left in Ah Ma's house. I missed mummy very much. Luckily daddy brought me to mummy's school to visit her every night. I loved running around the school with mummy but will be very sad when it was time to go. I will scream and cry as the car drove away with mummy waving goodbye. I'm glad mummy is home now and can spend Labour Day holiday with me. I'm now disturbing her so much that she can't get any work done. Heehee...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter