Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Saturday, May 06, 2006
I can read!

Mummy's persistent flashing has paid off. I can now read the whole alphabet, although my pronunciation is not always accurate. For example, I insist on pronouncing 'm' as 'mum' as in food. Whenever an adult goes 'm is for..' I'll go 'mum mum'.

I can also read some basic words like 'duck', 'boy', 'girl', 'jam', 'vase' and 'zebra'. The last word is pronounced as 'biba' according to me. I think the whole world should talk like me, then I can understand everyone better.

Daddy and mummy are now worried that I am becoming a little potato or little banana, cos I only know English. Mummy is making daddy flash chinese words at me, cos she doesn't want me to be in the CLB class when I go to school. However, I have yet to recognise any of them. Check back here regularly and mummy will let you know when I say my first chinese word.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter