Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Saturday, October 21, 2006
A Great Day

Mummy took child care leave on Friday just to take me out to play and to spend time bonding with me. When we woke up on Friday morning, it was really hazy (PSI 103) but we were determined to go and spend time as a family, haze or no haze. After all, there are only 2 precious days of child care leave that mummy can take in a year. Friday is daddy's weekly day off so we're not gonna waste a perfectly good day (except for the haze)

We bravely headed down to Sentosa and then to Vivocity where I had a great time.




I had sunscreen slathered all over me.




I built sandcastles.



I took a walk to the southernmost point of Asia Continent.



I had a ride on the beach train.



I played at the new playground in Vivocity.

What a great day!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter