Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Sunday, December 03, 2006
My first concert

I attended my first concert - Baby Prom by the SSO on Friday. On the whole it was quite successful although I did not sit still throughout the concert. Luckily, it was a concert meant for children under 6 and they allowed us to run up and down the aisle. At the end of the concert, the conductor even allowed us to go up on the stage to be near the instruments as the orchestra played the last song. It was really fun. Mummy forgot to bring her camera and we only managed a few photos on her handphone.





In front of Victoria Concert Hall before the concert.









In the hall, during one of the moments when I paid attention.









After the concert, we went to Raffles City for lunch at the Pizza Place. Yummy!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter