Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Still into shoes

Gerald still likes playing with shoes. He goes to the shoe cabinet or the mat to pick up shoes that we have just taken off and he will try them on. He has even tried my high heels. Maybe he can't wait to grow up. Mostly I think it is Gerald trying to imitate what the adults are doing.






Let me demonstrate how to put on your shoes.














Hmmm... how to deal with laces? My shoes never have laces.



















Let's try this standing up.



















Tadah! I did it.



















The smile of success!





1 Comments:
Blogger Tata had this to say:

i think gerald wants to be an athlete!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

lEt ME teLl yOu A stORy


A story about a little boy called Gerald.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from audrinalee. Make your own badge here.

Painting
Shopping
Sweeping

Preschoolers.com
UpToTen
Starfall
Preschool Colouring
Sesame Street

Mummy's Flickr Site
Mummy's Scrapbook
Motherhood Magazine
Child Magazine
Parents Magazine
Dilemma of a Mother


My mum: audrinalee@hotmail.com
My dad: ahluke10@gmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Hit Counter